Welcome to Camping Acueducto
Camping Acueducto was opened in 1979 in Segovia. We offer our clients a wide range of services and amenities. Our opening period is from March 15 to October 15 each year.
Is located 3 kms. from the city center of Segovia, in a characteristic landscape with amazing views of the mountains.
Camping Acueducto puts at your disposal large plots with lots of shade. Our plots are between 60 and 90 m2 and include all necessary services (water, electricity, drainage).
We also have Bungalows of different capacities: Basic with capacity for 3 people, Lux with capacity for 4 people and Gitotel with capacity for 5 people.
Camping Acueducto puts at your disposal services of bar-cafeteria, supermarket, WC adapted to the disabled, infirmary, free hot water in all the facilities, chemical WC, free swimming pool, playground, sports areas, bicycle rental, washing machine, car wash, service station for motorhomes, tourist information, bus, free WiFi zone.
Acueducto Camping Acuedcuto is located in Segovia, a city declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1.985. There is a bus stop to go to the center of the city at 150m of the camping. The buses run every 15 minutes and leave the user at the foot of the Aqueduct to walk around the old town of this ancient city.
In Segovia it’s possible to enjoy balloon rides from the Alto de la Piedad (3 km.). Segovia has been declared one of the 15 most beautiful destinations in the world to fly over a balloon.
Camping Acueducto is located at the foot of the National Park of the Sierra de Guadarrama, a magnificent place where you can do all kinds of activities in nature such as hiking or horse riding. From the campsite there is a bike and pedestrian path that leads to the Pontón Alto reservoir, which is already located in the National Park, a recreational area for free enjoyment.
Less than 5 km from Camping Acueducto there is an 18-hole golf course for lovers of this sport. We leave the link to the website of the Golf Course: https://www.lafaisaneragolf.es/
Just in front of the Campìng is the Pedro Delgado Pavilion, the starting point of the Pedro Delgado Cyclotourist Annual March. The facilities attached to the pavilion have a Trial Bike circuit.
It’s possible to carry out numerous activities near of the Camping Acueducto such as paragliding, hang gliding, paint ball, buggies, quads, gliding, etc.
We are located one hour from the Natural Park of the Hoces del Río Duratón, a natural reserve of raptors and where you can canoe in a spectacular natural environment.
Camping Acueducto is close to places of great tourist interest:
- Real Sitio de La Granja de San Ildefonso (7 km.) Royal Palace with gardens and ornamental fountains.
- Royal Palace of Riofrío, (10 km.) Museum of hunting and forest with deer and fallow deer.
- Route of the castles; Pedraza (Medieval Villa), Sepúlveda (Villa of 7 doors), Cuellar (castle in very good condition), Turégano (with Romanesque church inside), Coca (Impressive fortress) or Castle of Castilnovo (castle of origin Muslim).
- Ávila (60 km.) where you can enjoy its medieval wall.
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial with the Royal Monastery and the Valley of the Fallen with basilica and abbey (55 km.).
- Madrid (85 km by motorway and 20 minutes by AVE), the capital town of the State and the Community of Madrid.
- Valladolid (110 km by motorway and 30 minutes by AVE), where you can enjoy a great number of medieval religious monuments.